Mother’s Day Lunch (Classic) with Albury Sparkling Rosé
Meal serves two. Price includes delivery, to arrive on Friday 12th March chilled, ready to pop into the fridge and use by Sunday 14th. For delivery, our cut-off date is midnight on Wednesday 10th March. Any orders after that time can be collected, but please call 01483 940789 before ordering to check availability.
- A bottle of Albury Sparkling Rosé
- A selection of our samosas (lamb, vegetable and pizza)
- Chicken Rezala (delicately spiced chicken with ground cashews, mace and poppy seeds)
- Cashew & Cranberry Pulao
- Alu Gobi (homestyle potato & cauliflower)
- Dal Makhani (creamy black lentils simmered with ginger)
- Naan Bread
- Spiced Crackers
- Tomato & Date Chutney
- Gajar Halwa (spiced carrot pudding)
- Mini spiced chocolate samosas
- 2 heart-shaped chilli chocolates
UK-wide free delivery or choose a click and collect slot on Friday 12th or Saturday 13th March.
Our dishes contain no preservatives or unpronounceable bits and will happily live in your freezer for up to 6 months. Cook straight from frozen or defrost. (Once defrosted, they can be refrigerated and enjoyed within 2 days.)
Our meals can be heated in the microwave, oven or hob from frozen. You do not need to remove the film – each portion takes about 4 minutes in the microwave or 35 mins in the oven or 8-10 minutes on the hob (decant into a pan first). If you wish, you can leave them to thaw for a bit and reduce heating time.