Easter Lunch (Classic) for 6
Meal serves six. Price includes delivery, to arrive on Thursday 1st April chilled, ready to pop into the fridge and use over the Easter weekend. For delivery, our cut-off date is midnight on Monday 29th March. Any orders after that time can be collected, but please call 01483 940789 before ordering to check availability.
- Pao Bhaji with buttered buns (Elevating humble mashed potato to a mouth-watering mixture)
- Samosa selection (lamb, vegetable & pizza)
- Bombay Mix
- Methi Malai Chicken (Cooked with cashews & fresh fenugreek leaves)
- Saffron Rice
- Kashmiri Alu Mattar Dum (potatoes & peas cooked with poppy seeds & tomatoes)
- Panch Misali Dal (cooked with five different lentils)
- Garlic Naan
- Tomato & Date Chutney
- Fig & Almond Gelato
- Mini Spiced Chocolate Samosas
UK-wide free delivery or choose a click and collect slot on Friday 2nd or Saturday 3rd April.
Our dishes contain no preservatives or unpronounceable bits and will happily live in your freezer for up to 6 months. Cook straight from frozen or defrost. (Once defrosted, they can be refrigerated and enjoyed within 2 days.)
Our meals can be heated in the microwave, oven or hob from frozen. You do not need to remove the film – each portion takes about 4 minutes in the microwave or 35 mins in the oven or 8-10 minutes on the hob (decant into a pan first). If you wish, you can leave them to thaw for a bit and reduce heating time.